My child.

Seahorse syngnatidae
I love seahorses. I love them coz they are so kind to females. They get pregnant instead of letting their womenfolk bear the pain of having an offspring. How sweet. I want a man like that. If he can bear a child like how Zeus got Athena from his forehead, wow, all the better.

Ok, considering the fact that i haven't got much to talk about today, perhaps i shall give a little preview of what I'd like my future to be like. Lets now start of with the kind of family i would like to have. We'll leave the other tales for another time.

I have been a science student for the most part of my life. Perhaps that played a significant part in a majority of my expectations in life. I see science and technology before seeing the situation itself. So, my perfect life is one where i am the singlemother of an artificially inseminated baby. Of course, i would need to be a successful career woman with a loaded bank account that could easily fund my sperm purchase. At least this way, i get to pick the kinda genes i want my progeny to have. Well thats the good thing. And i do hope that by then, society plays no part at all in moulding the perception of the people that we are. There will be no stigma, no predisposed disdain for a fatherless child, no filthy side glances that oozes with vile, no dirty convictions. Mothers shut their mouths and fathers just go about reading their damn newspapers. I want to have three of such babies. I know a father isnt what they need, I am sure they can make do with the abundance of love and joy emanating from their grandparents and two aunts. I will be their mother and their dad if they should need one. I am pretty confident of my competence as a good educator to them. While every other child around walks between two pillar of hope and strength, my kids walk with only one... am i being selfish?

Comments

alfie. said…
selfish? duh! of course you are! what the hell are you going to do with mu-----? and those thing needs a father. to cane them and beat up those guys trying to go after them. and most of all, you need a man to fuck. and DON'T try to say you don't. blah. you selfsih girl. naughty! =)
OK thats not an apt comment coming from a 15 yr ol....uh uh

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness