Cheesy.

I've just left my 1st cheesecake in the oven. Yeah, FIRST cheesecake yo! I figured, since no one in my family really know how to make an authentic cheesecake, why not i set a trend eh. So here's to my first oreo cheesecake ever. Cheers! I hope it turns out good man. *fingers crossed* No worries, we'll see aye.

A sad rainy evening it is now.

I was reading a column in the new paper today, it was talking about an article that depicts the supposedly common sex scene between students in NUS. Even went out to venture through the trails of the best sexed-out location. Ah ha. I'm totally disgraced by it. I swear i'd never look at the central library in same light again. Its merely a building behind the silhouette of a filthy whore house. Disgusted i am. Need i say more? Irregardless of whether there is any truth in it, which i'm sure there is, i feel that such an occurance should not be publicised. Yea yea, freedom of speech bullshit. Save it! Its like NUS kids (again i use kids) are potrayed to be sexually driven animals, i'm not saying they arent, but yeah there are some of US who really arent like that. Sex is sacred, it should be respected. Not performed carelessly at the roof top of a damn library. Its too much for me to grasp. Seriously, it looks as though NUS is populated by sex addict who dont give a shit about shame or morality, fucking is of utmost importance. Whatever. Nonetheless this is benign compared to the chaos thats been galvanised by the Danish publication.

Insane. There is a fine line between genuine freedom of speech and abusive freedon of speech. Ah... hard talk is on. Gtg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness