I ask for too much
Measurements= Massive Headache!
We managed to complete our 2nd tutorial...Bleargh with so much difficulties. Hehe. It was a hilarious moment though. I shan't elaborate. *sniggers*
*yawns* I feel incredibly lifeless these few days. Its like I set off to school in the morning and only return after the sun sets! After the sun sets!!! Can you believe that?! Argh! Single, bored, lonely and sick of this mundane routine. Help!~
Things that awaken my animal instincts
Bit 1...Killer crew cut. Thats a must yo!
Bit 2...Knee crushing tear-jack. Oh yes, gimme those tears...A man who cries liquifies my heart.
Bit 3...Washboard abs. Essential for my whip cream/choco sauce stunt. ;)
Bit 4...Smooth crooner. Ahh, no not like Taufik, puh-lease. I prefer those along the line of Chris Daughtery.
Bit 5...Clean shaven...hehe
We managed to complete our 2nd tutorial...Bleargh with so much difficulties. Hehe. It was a hilarious moment though. I shan't elaborate. *sniggers*
*yawns* I feel incredibly lifeless these few days. Its like I set off to school in the morning and only return after the sun sets! After the sun sets!!! Can you believe that?! Argh! Single, bored, lonely and sick of this mundane routine. Help!~
Things that awaken my animal instincts
Bit 1...Killer crew cut. Thats a must yo!
Bit 2...Knee crushing tear-jack. Oh yes, gimme those tears...A man who cries liquifies my heart.
Bit 3...Washboard abs. Essential for my whip cream/choco sauce stunt. ;)
Bit 4...Smooth crooner. Ahh, no not like Taufik, puh-lease. I prefer those along the line of Chris Daughtery.
Bit 5...Clean shaven...hehe
Comments