Another day out.


It was a day of Photography. All armed with a camera each, we raided Raffles Place. Buildings, monuments, statues, rivers, bridges, people even lamp posts weren't spared. I love taking pictures. Here are some of what i managed to get. The one above is my favourite. I like how reality stands tall in the background of the object.



This was taken at the escalator to the Roof Terrace of the Esplanade. I couldn't quite get an accurately measured shot of the scene, but essentially, its a box like-see-thru wall. We could view the elevated walkway through it. Pretty cool huh. For a moment there, they kinda looked like mannequins in a glass display.



This is us. My sisters and i. I, of course, looking stupid as usual. Ah, perfect pearlies! How envious i've been. Heheh.


The fingers on the piano of this picture kinda freaks me out. It looks scary man. I like how the buildings scale its way to the top in the background.

It was one of those days, when i actually get to hang out with my sisters. My parents didn't come along, coz they had to attend the wake of their dear friend. It was refreshing, being able to roam around legitimately and not just out hunting for trouble. It was really different. We weren't shopping nor were we finding for a place or something in particular, instead we were searching for a meaning to all the tangible pieces scattered around us. Viewed within frames, pieces of these inanimate objects tend to speak to us. Voices we'd never hear had we not reached deep into the abyss of their existance. I love it.


Oh look what i found. A couple. Bluek. Uninteresting embrace. I think even the massive pot of plants has got a lot more emotions manifested. Pui.


Its just someone on a mobile platform, cleaning the damn building. A saturday evening, while everyone else is just chilling and killing time, these lads are up, wiping a building clean just so it would not tarnish the image of the owners. How noble.

Sheer serenity. Need i say more. A perfect spot for making out ey, especially after the light fades away. :) Too bad, i wasn't there long enough to capture whatever that could be lurking in the dark...

Ah its too late and my eyes are betraying me. Ima tuck into bed now. Ciaozzz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness