Fat X


The big fat X!

I'm getting all jittery about monday. :( I'm scared. Im struck with a whole lotta 'what ifs'. What if my boss is a tyrant? What if I get loaded with insane workload? What if the ppl at the workplace are super hostile? What if its another piece of living hell? What if my pants split on the way to work? Work?! Its like gonna be my first official JOB. A job with a meagre pay. Oh my god. I'm freaking out. I need five pairs of work clothes and go with the idea of permutating the combination of tops and bottoms. Bleargh. I never really imagined myself fretting over working clothes. Its so beyond my sense of whats real. Gosh.

Enough about my ailment. I went to club 392 last saturday, erm, with my parents. I must admit, it was a rather weird experience. Well, the music at the club was nice, its a good concoction of r&b, rock, soul and funk. But the interior deco was kinda blinding really. It was super psychadelic, like bolts and shots of neon glowy light that oscillates all through the club. No ecstacy needed, it really sends you high up to a different zone man. Placation's definately not their forte. Its vigorous and it hits you straight between the eyes, like tiny lil midgets scratching your eyelids and you can't swipe them away. Ok so, imagine being in a club in downtown Russia, you know that kind with vivid colours around you and the expected electronic/trance/techno crap, but no, not such kinda music, just James Brown calling out for you to Get Up. Yeah, but that wasn't the weird bit. *heh* The main dish was when the exotic dancers strutted out. *nods* Yup, scantily dressed with leather loin pieces that barely covers their butt cheeks. Nothing was left to the imagination. It was like watching two members of Pussy Cat Dolls live! One was an asian chick while the other is this voluptous white chick. They shimmied, jiggled, rocked and crunked whatever they had, and yes, they were on some sorta platform that was made to look like a bartop. So elevated they were and only less than a meter away from yours truly. It was awkward. I'll have you know, i'm as straight as can be, but seriously, I felt like i was in some soft porn scene with evil provacation within reach. It took me a while before i realised i was with ma and pa. Oh yesh, they were right there, behind my back (coz i was a tad captivated, they had good groove, i'll give credit where its due) all those while. Oh man, the oddness of that situation really devoured me that morning. It took me a while before my full recuperation came about. Never again. Never again am i gonna step into that place, at least not with ma n pa. It pushes my limit for liberalness.

The big fat X speaks. No more.

I'm really not the midnight gallivanting sorta thing i guess. ;) Aww, shame on geeky me.

*Whatever*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness