wink wink
Countdown to my liberation: EIGHT WEEKS & THREE DAYS
Today was unexpectedly a better day. I got to go for visits. Yes, that means staying away from the ominous walls of the office. I liked it. I did. By the way, i have a report due at the end of the 9 weeks. You know, everyone keeps mistaking my stay for being 7 weeks. Im really tempted to just agree and say yes sir, im here for 7 weeks indeed. Haiz. But a part of me screams as my conscience nudge. Oh well, I must remember to bring my camera tmr, so i could take pictures should i make another trip OUT of the office. SO long sweet sunshine...Off to pray for the good of tomorrow.*winks*
Today was unexpectedly a better day. I got to go for visits. Yes, that means staying away from the ominous walls of the office. I liked it. I did. By the way, i have a report due at the end of the 9 weeks. You know, everyone keeps mistaking my stay for being 7 weeks. Im really tempted to just agree and say yes sir, im here for 7 weeks indeed. Haiz. But a part of me screams as my conscience nudge. Oh well, I must remember to bring my camera tmr, so i could take pictures should i make another trip OUT of the office. SO long sweet sunshine...Off to pray for the good of tomorrow.*winks*
Comments