This is Today
Countdown to my liberation: SEVEN WEEKS & ZERO DAY
I got to get out of the office this morning! Hoorah! We went to the areas near Simpang Bedok to go get some pictures. You know, normally, i'd be apprehensive about being photographed. A whole lot of pushing, shoving and dragging me by the hair goes into taking portrait of me. Its even worse when I am aware that this pieces are gonna be published on some form of brochures. But, today, I couldn't careless, hell it doesnt matter that I am in some super-ugly-retro-looking blouse, that i wouldn't wanna be caught dead in. It didnt matter that the sun decide it was fine time to turn on its maximum heating capacity on mother earth. It didnt matter that i had to pretend like I'm walking down a flight of stairs while looking at my phone. It didn't matter that I had to sit and pretend i was having a really substantial conversation with the other lady with me for as long as the shutters could flicker. It didnt bloody matter that i had to dig my wedges into sand just so i could push the swing of a couple of cute lil children.( Oh my god, look at me, i'm even liking children now!) It didn't MATTER!(ala The ROCK) I just needed to fly out of the office. And i'm gonna take the advice given to me, I'm doing this every alternate days! Hell yeah! I hope the staffs are willing to take me along though. * gives that docile look, and a lil sympathetic pout*
For now, I'll be waiting anxiously for that supervisor from school. I think he is really reckless or just plain ignorant. He told me he was coming in on friday through an email which was sent on Thursday. From what I've gathered, apparently, he didnt inform the GM or the DYGM. And what do you know, they are out now. Haha. If he had wanted me to inform them about his arrival, he should have stated it in the email, but he didnt...Soooo...the only one he'd be talking to would be me. Now, i'm bracing myself for a whole lot of confusion and finger pointing...and loads of, you should have done this, that and the one behind that, oooh and also think, heavy-accented english. Hehe. To be continued...*fingers crossed*
(Back from lunch)
Oooh, my supervisor didn't come. *smiles a smile of sheer relief* Apparently i under-estimated him, silly me. Well I gave him a call as he had instructed and spoke to him. He sounded like a nice chap, and explained his absence today. So, he did call to check if the relevant parties are around.*awww* Ok, and there was indeed an accent, as i had expected. I'm thinking african or something. Hehe, felt as though I was speaking to someone in the Bahamas, you know, making arrangements for my well deserved vacation, with the bongo beats thumping in the background and swaying palms beckoning me towards the pristine white beaches and....OK wait, i digressed...Anyways, he couldnt make it today, nor could he make it next week, coz he's gonna go 'overseas'. (I have this niggling voice thats telling me, its Bahamas!) He'd probably be here the week after, and assured me, to not worry. I'm NOT worried, trust me. Take your time man. So, a tiny burden off my back.
Speaking of back, heh, I think im gaining fatty weight. All my pants feel tighter than usual...Bleargh. It was BK for me, 3rd time this week. It doesn't help that, they actually have students meal which is really cheap and like theres a direct SHELTERED route to BK, form the office! Buggeration.
I have tuition after this. I'm looking forward to it. I haven't said this, but erm, tuition makes me whole. Its like I can live as long as theres tuition. Is that a sign? Should I be venturing into the realms of academics instead of construction. Only time will tell... For now, I'm on a mission. ;)
*Bounces off into the land of the sweeping mines*
I got to get out of the office this morning! Hoorah! We went to the areas near Simpang Bedok to go get some pictures. You know, normally, i'd be apprehensive about being photographed. A whole lot of pushing, shoving and dragging me by the hair goes into taking portrait of me. Its even worse when I am aware that this pieces are gonna be published on some form of brochures. But, today, I couldn't careless, hell it doesnt matter that I am in some super-ugly-retro-looking blouse, that i wouldn't wanna be caught dead in. It didnt matter that the sun decide it was fine time to turn on its maximum heating capacity on mother earth. It didnt matter that i had to pretend like I'm walking down a flight of stairs while looking at my phone. It didn't matter that I had to sit and pretend i was having a really substantial conversation with the other lady with me for as long as the shutters could flicker. It didnt bloody matter that i had to dig my wedges into sand just so i could push the swing of a couple of cute lil children.( Oh my god, look at me, i'm even liking children now!) It didn't MATTER!(ala The ROCK) I just needed to fly out of the office. And i'm gonna take the advice given to me, I'm doing this every alternate days! Hell yeah! I hope the staffs are willing to take me along though. * gives that docile look, and a lil sympathetic pout*
For now, I'll be waiting anxiously for that supervisor from school. I think he is really reckless or just plain ignorant. He told me he was coming in on friday through an email which was sent on Thursday. From what I've gathered, apparently, he didnt inform the GM or the DYGM. And what do you know, they are out now. Haha. If he had wanted me to inform them about his arrival, he should have stated it in the email, but he didnt...Soooo...the only one he'd be talking to would be me. Now, i'm bracing myself for a whole lot of confusion and finger pointing...and loads of, you should have done this, that and the one behind that, oooh and also think, heavy-accented english. Hehe. To be continued...*fingers crossed*
(Back from lunch)
Oooh, my supervisor didn't come. *smiles a smile of sheer relief* Apparently i under-estimated him, silly me. Well I gave him a call as he had instructed and spoke to him. He sounded like a nice chap, and explained his absence today. So, he did call to check if the relevant parties are around.*awww* Ok, and there was indeed an accent, as i had expected. I'm thinking african or something. Hehe, felt as though I was speaking to someone in the Bahamas, you know, making arrangements for my well deserved vacation, with the bongo beats thumping in the background and swaying palms beckoning me towards the pristine white beaches and....OK wait, i digressed...Anyways, he couldnt make it today, nor could he make it next week, coz he's gonna go 'overseas'. (I have this niggling voice thats telling me, its Bahamas!) He'd probably be here the week after, and assured me, to not worry. I'm NOT worried, trust me. Take your time man. So, a tiny burden off my back.
Speaking of back, heh, I think im gaining fatty weight. All my pants feel tighter than usual...Bleargh. It was BK for me, 3rd time this week. It doesn't help that, they actually have students meal which is really cheap and like theres a direct SHELTERED route to BK, form the office! Buggeration.
I have tuition after this. I'm looking forward to it. I haven't said this, but erm, tuition makes me whole. Its like I can live as long as theres tuition. Is that a sign? Should I be venturing into the realms of academics instead of construction. Only time will tell... For now, I'm on a mission. ;)
*Bounces off into the land of the sweeping mines*
Comments