Screwd.

Yes. Thats where i am to report for PTS tomorrow morning. My letter says to report at 9am. Apparently we'r suppose to work on saturdays too. Already feeling suffocated even before all this starts. The place itself is a turn off. I would feel better had i been thrown into some building in the middle of the CBD. It would be pretty daunting initially, but it would make me feel a tad better. Damn, a screwy day ahead...I don't wanna wake up!


Thank the gods in heaven for this divine specimen. Dear lord, I hope you would be nice enough to hook me up with a dude like this one. I promise to be a nice girl. I will not talk behind people's back or talk bad about anyone for that matter. I will be the most angelic person on earth. I will do my prayers religiously and always do good. I will sing your praises every hour of the day. Oh lord, i promise to perform all my duties to you. I will give up my seat to that old lady on the train, hell even that scrawny anorexic kid will get her seat. I will drop a penny into every kid who passes me with the 'flag-day' tins. I will spend my weekends volunteering for the good of the people! All i ask of you is to pave the way to his pants oh lord. Let me screw him!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness