Bullcrap.

Countdown to my liberation: SIX WEEKS & TWO DAYS

Being sick hurts. Im pinned to my bed, immobilised by the sudden numbness of both the mind and the body. But its a price worth paying for. Coz it means, no work. i've got a leaky nose and my head spins havoc up there. But hell, its a price worth paying for. Coz it means, no work. Do you not understand what a bummer i am. I hate working, especially when it means not doing anything and looking like your doing something so you do not appear like a slacker. Its a long yarn of irony all rolled up into a massive ball.

Too bad it only lasted for a couple of days.

I'm back in the office doing the whole essential 'stoning' ritual. This time around, made harder by the perpetual dripping of snot. Bleargh. I can't breathe properly, and the weather is so fine and cool. The air con is sedating me. It really doesn't help. I'm contemplating just falling asleep here.


Sometimes, I wish I smoked...


Anyways, no thanks to claryce for telling me the results are out. Damn, i thought we agreed on not talking about results! NOw now, results out, but i do not hear any flower blossoming more than it should. Bluek! Perhaps my cactus got in its way.

_|_

(Back from lunch)

I'm still not given anything to do. Some moments before lunch, i got so extremely bored, i actually did maths! That never happens! Speaking of maths, whats with schools giving EMaths students AMaths questions! So smart lah! Now how on Sam's hill am I gonna explain it to my student who doesn't take A Maths!!! Geeez.

Bleargh.

My sniffles seem to be getting worse by the hour. Bleargh. I think this place is infested with THE virus. Its on the walls, the carpetted floor, the table, the old computer, the handles of the toilet door, its everywhere! One of the colleagues here told me it took him a couple of weeks to get rid of this crazy flu bug. Oh my god, i thought. Anyways, I'm bored again.

*hmph*

2:10pm

I only have a lil more than 3 hours to go! Come on gerl! Ok, I should go view more photos!


2:45pm

Time is passing so friggen slowly!!! Can't you go any faster?! Dammit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness