Getting in Sync

Countdown to my liberation: EIGHT WEEKS & ZERO Days
(I spelled 0 solely for the effect ok, im really not that silly)

Its been a week.

I only just realised that in the working world, women and old men have the most attitude. I mean attitude in all its negative connotation. Women, regardless of their ages and old men, who no longer could shoot. Yeah. Strange, but true. I have nothing more to talk about work. Im just sitting and watching the world pass me by. Occasionally, i too step into the moving world outside, to grab a bite or two for lunch. Well usually its more than two bites. Im becoming more and more of an emotional eater than i ever thought i could be. I know for sure now, I wouldn't want a job doing the whole management thing. Most of what thats needed to be done is merely making mountains out of molehill. Things that should have rightfully been already inculcated into an indivdual since the beginning of civilisation are made into action plans and are meted out in such technical ways. So darn technical it obscures the very essence of its existence, that is, to act as humanely as possible. Technicalities essentially robotise our every motion. Its really something we should strive to avoid instead of implementing it. Assessments, they say, are a critical way of monitoring the performance of an individual. Now, why is there a need when people should be working because they want to work. Because they want to contribute their part of the equation. Not because they are asked and directed to work. One should slog only because they want to and not otherwise. Never otherwise.

The Construction Industry.

Im wondering, is everyone in the industry devoid of any basic shame and manners. They speak loudly on the phone. They scold their staffs in public without flinching one bit. They speak their mind without ever thinking of the receiver's emotions. They lash out as they please, wherever they please. Its like they lost their mommas when they entered the industry. I know for sure, my mummy would spank me and wash my mouth with dettol if i ever speak rudely to people or even dare call them stupid, no matter how right i am. CI. Its like an underworld of terror. Only difference is, its not so under the surface. Its out there, unconcealed and dirty...


---Crumble away all you want, see if i care---

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness