Delayed II

Countdown to my liberation: SEVEN WEEKS & TWO DAYS

I have tuition today, after work. Man, i feel so wanted, like never before. *shuts eyes* I don't know if i could survive. I think i've been having gastric atacks in the past mornings. It's not like I don't eat or smtg, i take breakfast religiously. My mum prepares them for me and im still havig these insane pangs. Argh, suddenly feeling like shit.

The morning today was extremely mundane. As i stood on the train, my mind wandered mischievously into an unknown realm. A dimension of cloudy uncertainties. I sieved through the tunnel of lavitated obstructions i couldn't quite decipher. Like those dreams of having to fleet through satin drapes hanging over you. This wasn't that serene. It was tormenting. I was semi conscious of my surrounding, coz they appeared in my nebulous realm as well. The beeping of the mrt doors, the monotonous announcements, the shuffling of heels, the rustling of the morning papers...the mundanities. I can't do this everyday. I am not meant for this. I need excitement, I need dynamics, I need unpredictability. I didn't manage to get to the end of that tunnel though, coz bedok came too fast. Tomorrow perhaps.

*sigh*

--- The Smile of Boredom that i've been working on lately---

Hmm...It would be nice if my eyes could turn grey or stark black whenever i start drifting between worlds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness