Only happy when it Rains.
Countdown to my liberation: SEVEN WEEKS & FOUR Days
I'm still working yes. WORKING. Ha! NO measurements, but it doesn't make it any better, trust me girls. One of my greatest regrets for now was asking Claryce to go update her blog. Bleargh. A minute ago, I was staring enviously at her LOAD of work. Yes, LOAD. How she has the time to capture shots of the ever so briliant skyline from the top of the damn roof! Hell, I'm stuck under a roof that just won't crumble. She even gets to stroll across the roof perimeter in her line of work. I get to stroll up and down the stairs and look really busy. Ha~ No sun. *Great vinna, a step to feeling better*. Anyways, kudos to Claryce and Shan for choosing the ideal job for PTS. *sticks out tongue in envy*
SOoo it was another day in the mundane quarters of my workplace. I had a hand at assisting one of my many bosses in some management proposal. It was, well, brain-wrecking, but i survived. No worries, it wasn't potent enough to knock me out. Boo! Today, i was also invited to attend a meeting with the contractor. Hehe. This one was good. It was all perfect. The agenda of the meeting was clear in my mind, i actually knew what we should look out for and the issues we should bring up when the right time came. It was all good, right up to the point when the contractor started talking ever so casually. Yes, he apparently was under the impression that I was really working for the TC (t*wn c*ouncil- just so google couldn't find it), haha. It was consoling, to know that i appear to have fitted in. Anyways, there he was talking about his company, and how he also owns a pest control company. He was explaining how the GPS worked in his favour, and that was when, i decide to just drift away and shut him off, I couldn't. Coz in the midst of deciding if Mr. Padalecki had 6 or 8 packs, a roar broke my train of visual thoughts, "Ka ni na...(fill in the blanks, its his exclaimation was prett complete)!" Yes, who else could it be, it was the contractor of course. I mean, just doing the usual routine, you know, common meeting manners. Its always ok to scream your frustrations out, better yet, colour it with some figurative speech of raping your father or something along that line... The things I learn. I'm seriously contemplating adding that bit into my PTS weekly journal. ;)
Now now, I have a gut feeling we'll be meeting this friday for dinner, sayangs... Hehe...I can't wait and i hope it rains....Cause lately, I'm only happy on rainy days...
I'm still working yes. WORKING. Ha! NO measurements, but it doesn't make it any better, trust me girls. One of my greatest regrets for now was asking Claryce to go update her blog. Bleargh. A minute ago, I was staring enviously at her LOAD of work. Yes, LOAD. How she has the time to capture shots of the ever so briliant skyline from the top of the damn roof! Hell, I'm stuck under a roof that just won't crumble. She even gets to stroll across the roof perimeter in her line of work. I get to stroll up and down the stairs and look really busy. Ha~ No sun. *Great vinna, a step to feeling better*. Anyways, kudos to Claryce and Shan for choosing the ideal job for PTS. *sticks out tongue in envy*
SOoo it was another day in the mundane quarters of my workplace. I had a hand at assisting one of my many bosses in some management proposal. It was, well, brain-wrecking, but i survived. No worries, it wasn't potent enough to knock me out. Boo! Today, i was also invited to attend a meeting with the contractor. Hehe. This one was good. It was all perfect. The agenda of the meeting was clear in my mind, i actually knew what we should look out for and the issues we should bring up when the right time came. It was all good, right up to the point when the contractor started talking ever so casually. Yes, he apparently was under the impression that I was really working for the TC (t*wn c*ouncil- just so google couldn't find it), haha. It was consoling, to know that i appear to have fitted in. Anyways, there he was talking about his company, and how he also owns a pest control company. He was explaining how the GPS worked in his favour, and that was when, i decide to just drift away and shut him off, I couldn't. Coz in the midst of deciding if Mr. Padalecki had 6 or 8 packs, a roar broke my train of visual thoughts, "Ka ni na...(fill in the blanks, its his exclaimation was prett complete)!" Yes, who else could it be, it was the contractor of course. I mean, just doing the usual routine, you know, common meeting manners. Its always ok to scream your frustrations out, better yet, colour it with some figurative speech of raping your father or something along that line... The things I learn. I'm seriously contemplating adding that bit into my PTS weekly journal. ;)
Now now, I have a gut feeling we'll be meeting this friday for dinner, sayangs... Hehe...I can't wait and i hope it rains....Cause lately, I'm only happy on rainy days...
*Smoooocccchhheeeesssss*
Comments