Oooh wee
The exams are gone, for now. They'll come back again, with increased potence. Ha! But till then, I'll bask in this new found liberation. I guess everything in the world is pretty much relatively judged. Einstein's right.
...and if theres any truth in what Darwin speaks of, then my descendants probably looked something like this back then...

Yes, the exams have driven me off the edge. Its overwhelming, to the point that I'm actually grossly tickled by it. God. Come to think of it, there really isn't much difference between that homosapien and my state now, besides the massive cover of hair. The resemblance....
Hmm, for the rest of the gang yeah, enjoy the hols! Ooooh weee, i can't wait for Sat's bbq!
...and if theres any truth in what Darwin speaks of, then my descendants probably looked something like this back then...

Yes, the exams have driven me off the edge. Its overwhelming, to the point that I'm actually grossly tickled by it. God. Come to think of it, there really isn't much difference between that homosapien and my state now, besides the massive cover of hair. The resemblance....
Hmm, for the rest of the gang yeah, enjoy the hols! Ooooh weee, i can't wait for Sat's bbq!
Comments