Crap!
Countdown to my liberation: SEVEN WEEKS & ONE DAY
"If that faulty alarm don't stop ringing i will rip it off and no one will ever remember having that silly red thing there!" My ears are on the verge of bursting!
Besides the sporadic bellows of the faulty alarm system, nothing much is keeping me busy. A moment ago I had to compile some assessment on excel sheet for results comparison. Excel and me, we are now buddies. *winks at excel as he nods in response* He is the only one who's been nice with me and not to the others. Yup, and i did that already.I was asked to assist in the drafting out of a formal letter of sympathy. (which im suppose to be doing now, instead of drafting my blog entry) I can't seem to be sympathetic now. I can't get in the zone, and unless i get in the ZONE, there is no way i'll be able to write something sensible. It might just end up like my blog entries. heh. I'm hungry...
*Listening to Jason Mraz telling me how he'll take his time when he is falling in love*...BAH!
And you wonder, why the hell did i even bother feeling upset when i didnt get allocated a place for the PTS a while back...Silly me.
*Back from Lunch*
Waiting for the clock to strike 5:30pm. You know, i think i just got into feeling a tad better. Its like FINALLY, i have something to do and to look forward to being here. Its like, i finally found a real job. I now have a mission, an aim, a target. Yes! After perpetually beating my highscore over and over again, I have settled for my calling! I was sent here to play minesweeper! Hoorah!
I just got an email from my supervisor, he is coming tomorrow to check on my progress. Messed up!
"If that faulty alarm don't stop ringing i will rip it off and no one will ever remember having that silly red thing there!" My ears are on the verge of bursting!
Besides the sporadic bellows of the faulty alarm system, nothing much is keeping me busy. A moment ago I had to compile some assessment on excel sheet for results comparison. Excel and me, we are now buddies. *winks at excel as he nods in response* He is the only one who's been nice with me and not to the others. Yup, and i did that already.I was asked to assist in the drafting out of a formal letter of sympathy. (which im suppose to be doing now, instead of drafting my blog entry) I can't seem to be sympathetic now. I can't get in the zone, and unless i get in the ZONE, there is no way i'll be able to write something sensible. It might just end up like my blog entries. heh. I'm hungry...
*Listening to Jason Mraz telling me how he'll take his time when he is falling in love*...BAH!
And you wonder, why the hell did i even bother feeling upset when i didnt get allocated a place for the PTS a while back...Silly me.
*Back from Lunch*
Waiting for the clock to strike 5:30pm. You know, i think i just got into feeling a tad better. Its like FINALLY, i have something to do and to look forward to being here. Its like, i finally found a real job. I now have a mission, an aim, a target. Yes! After perpetually beating my highscore over and over again, I have settled for my calling! I was sent here to play minesweeper! Hoorah!
***
I just got an email from my supervisor, he is coming tomorrow to check on my progress. Messed up!
Comments