Ah peks, the sluts of society!
Countdown to my liberation: THREE WEEKS & TWO DAYS (20 June 2007)
Ah Peks fucking pisses me off these days. In less than two weeks I've encountered enough of their annoying antics to conclude how deracinated these beings are. I know for sure, the 'pissing off' isn't gonna disappear any time soon. Argh!
The 1st fucker I had to endure was the old man at Bedok MRT. This fucker is apparently one of the security officers. So lets see, he is suppose to conduct security checks on passengers whom he probably feels provide a reasonable threat to the station. Now, don't give me that 'random check' bullshit. I don't buy it. A security check, conducted without any preconceived suspicion on a party is most certainly defeating its main purpose. So there I was, rushing home, coz thats what working people do right? Rush everywhere! I was in knee length floral skirt, a tank top with a cardigan over it, a tote bag hanging on my shoulders and yes a laptop on in my left hand. So amidst hordes of people, he singled me out and told me to zip-open my bag. Yes, this old puto, whom i bet i could knock out in a single swing asked me to zip open my bag. I told him, if the bag looks so darn suspicious to him, why don't he open it up himself, coz i'm not opening it up for him. Uh uh! After much exchange of words, actually more words coming out of my mouth against his uniform response, "Try to understand this." "Yeah, I'm trying!" was enough to shut him up. So much for a security check, it was over within a minute. Ha! Now that keeps me thinking, how much security can a feeble old man provide? Oh yes, later that week, i bumped into him again, at the station, besides darting him with daggers from my eyes, I noticed something nerve-curling, he was walking with a massive limp. Yay! I'm so protected here in Singapore, my security officers walk around with a limp and has enough guts to only stop tired-looking damsels. *snorts* I rest my case.
(I was wondering if i were in a mid-thigh skirt, a halter top minus the cardigan, red glossy heels, red painted nails and a wink to go with the ensemble, would i still be stopped?)
Damn, one ah pek itself takes soo much space man. Bastards. I ma cut the chase and move on to the most recent Ah Pek who gave me a bad time.
Now this one is a bus driver. Yeah, if its not the ones on the mrt, its the ones on the buses. Well this one has an unknowing accomplice who comes in the form of a bitch sitting next to me. Again, I am as usual, equipped with a laptop, a grocery bag, a paper bag with my early birthday gift and of course my tote bag. I was at the window seat by the way, being a nice person, i moved in so bitches can have the convenient outside seats. Selfish plastic bitches, whose faces and pretty lil make up will be destroyed if she goes as far as making unsubtle movements! I pressed the bell, she saw it. An average being would understand the overtness of my message. So the bus stopped and I stood up, piling all my load on one hand while trying to smooth my bag away from wretching her face. You know what she did, she merely twitched her fucking knee. Excuse me missy! In case you havent noticed, I am well-endowed with a butt of sheer fertility unlike you and i do need a lil more space than what you could perhaps fit through. I had to muscle my way through that gap, she left me with. By the time I reached the front door (I was seated two rows away from the front door), the driver had it slammed shut. I frantically pressed the bell, TWICE mind you and for heaven's sake, I'm taller than the average midgets we have in Singapore, its not a valid excuse for you to NOT be able to see me standing a metre away! The driver drove off. OK fine. I could still handle all that blow. A couple of metres after the bus-stop, the bus actually was halted by the red-light of the traffic. I then asked if he could perhaps let me out there, he bluntly said NO! I was horrified. It didn't stop there, this ah pek went on to tell me, I should have hurried when the bus stopped. *Gulps* *Deep breath gerl* Come on. *deeeeep Breath* *Throwing punches is only gonna land me in jail, with a ruin future* I yelled at him, asking him if he thought I was Wonderwoman. He didn't reply, which could either mean, he does think i am (which would be a compliment) or like other ah peks, they just bu (fucking) ming pai! Instead he told me, theres another bus stop that i could alight at (whatt). I fucking know lah! I live here! I did manage to swallow that 'fucking' which has the tendency to slip out at times like that, one day, I will run out of that control and things are gonna get real nasty. This ah pek just doesn't get it man, he went on to ask me to sit down. Ha! I told him to mind his own damn business and drive. *smiles* This was my first time saying it to a full grown adult, in public, with gaping mats behind me. It feels good and it was enough to keep him shut till my next stop.
*sigh*
There's more, but i won't elaborate. Ah peks are the sluts of society. Its like, from docile chinese boys, they metamorphosise into benign irritants at teen and later, they turn into an irreversible breed of degenerates.
I need to get out of here. Staying here is like being in a garden of neverending provocations. I'm not talking to my mum coz, I got so mad when i got home yesterday (the bus incident took place yesterday evening), I started throwing my tantrum at her and told her not to ever ask me to buy grocerries for her when im from work (another fucked up place). Anger got the best of me, and at that moment, i impulsively blamed the carrying of grocerries for the occurance of that madness. Really, sleeping on it made me realise that, its not the grocerries or the bag or the laptop, its the sluts and bitches god throws in just to measure ones level of tolerance and irrationality. He won that one. I felt bad when I woke up this morning, coz she made breakfast for me and had sandwich packed for me. Haiz. I feel like the bitch.
*Irrational kid*
Now i've got my work cut out for me. Just great.
So PTS. I could smell the sporadic scent of its end. Aaaaah, I'm just hanging on to whatever it is that i have here. In a couple of weeks, I'll be gone... Gone and never coming back. Woo hooo.
I wanna make a memory
I wanna take a piece of time
You can make a melody
I can write a couple of lines...
Man, Bon jovi is hawt.
Ah Peks fucking pisses me off these days. In less than two weeks I've encountered enough of their annoying antics to conclude how deracinated these beings are. I know for sure, the 'pissing off' isn't gonna disappear any time soon. Argh!
The 1st fucker I had to endure was the old man at Bedok MRT. This fucker is apparently one of the security officers. So lets see, he is suppose to conduct security checks on passengers whom he probably feels provide a reasonable threat to the station. Now, don't give me that 'random check' bullshit. I don't buy it. A security check, conducted without any preconceived suspicion on a party is most certainly defeating its main purpose. So there I was, rushing home, coz thats what working people do right? Rush everywhere! I was in knee length floral skirt, a tank top with a cardigan over it, a tote bag hanging on my shoulders and yes a laptop on in my left hand. So amidst hordes of people, he singled me out and told me to zip-open my bag. Yes, this old puto, whom i bet i could knock out in a single swing asked me to zip open my bag. I told him, if the bag looks so darn suspicious to him, why don't he open it up himself, coz i'm not opening it up for him. Uh uh! After much exchange of words, actually more words coming out of my mouth against his uniform response, "Try to understand this." "Yeah, I'm trying!" was enough to shut him up. So much for a security check, it was over within a minute. Ha! Now that keeps me thinking, how much security can a feeble old man provide? Oh yes, later that week, i bumped into him again, at the station, besides darting him with daggers from my eyes, I noticed something nerve-curling, he was walking with a massive limp. Yay! I'm so protected here in Singapore, my security officers walk around with a limp and has enough guts to only stop tired-looking damsels. *snorts* I rest my case.
(I was wondering if i were in a mid-thigh skirt, a halter top minus the cardigan, red glossy heels, red painted nails and a wink to go with the ensemble, would i still be stopped?)
Damn, one ah pek itself takes soo much space man. Bastards. I ma cut the chase and move on to the most recent Ah Pek who gave me a bad time.
Now this one is a bus driver. Yeah, if its not the ones on the mrt, its the ones on the buses. Well this one has an unknowing accomplice who comes in the form of a bitch sitting next to me. Again, I am as usual, equipped with a laptop, a grocery bag, a paper bag with my early birthday gift and of course my tote bag. I was at the window seat by the way, being a nice person, i moved in so bitches can have the convenient outside seats. Selfish plastic bitches, whose faces and pretty lil make up will be destroyed if she goes as far as making unsubtle movements! I pressed the bell, she saw it. An average being would understand the overtness of my message. So the bus stopped and I stood up, piling all my load on one hand while trying to smooth my bag away from wretching her face. You know what she did, she merely twitched her fucking knee. Excuse me missy! In case you havent noticed, I am well-endowed with a butt of sheer fertility unlike you and i do need a lil more space than what you could perhaps fit through. I had to muscle my way through that gap, she left me with. By the time I reached the front door (I was seated two rows away from the front door), the driver had it slammed shut. I frantically pressed the bell, TWICE mind you and for heaven's sake, I'm taller than the average midgets we have in Singapore, its not a valid excuse for you to NOT be able to see me standing a metre away! The driver drove off. OK fine. I could still handle all that blow. A couple of metres after the bus-stop, the bus actually was halted by the red-light of the traffic. I then asked if he could perhaps let me out there, he bluntly said NO! I was horrified. It didn't stop there, this ah pek went on to tell me, I should have hurried when the bus stopped. *Gulps* *Deep breath gerl* Come on. *deeeeep Breath* *Throwing punches is only gonna land me in jail, with a ruin future* I yelled at him, asking him if he thought I was Wonderwoman. He didn't reply, which could either mean, he does think i am (which would be a compliment) or like other ah peks, they just bu (fucking) ming pai! Instead he told me, theres another bus stop that i could alight at (whatt). I fucking know lah! I live here! I did manage to swallow that 'fucking' which has the tendency to slip out at times like that, one day, I will run out of that control and things are gonna get real nasty. This ah pek just doesn't get it man, he went on to ask me to sit down. Ha! I told him to mind his own damn business and drive. *smiles* This was my first time saying it to a full grown adult, in public, with gaping mats behind me. It feels good and it was enough to keep him shut till my next stop.
*sigh*
There's more, but i won't elaborate. Ah peks are the sluts of society. Its like, from docile chinese boys, they metamorphosise into benign irritants at teen and later, they turn into an irreversible breed of degenerates.
I need to get out of here. Staying here is like being in a garden of neverending provocations. I'm not talking to my mum coz, I got so mad when i got home yesterday (the bus incident took place yesterday evening), I started throwing my tantrum at her and told her not to ever ask me to buy grocerries for her when im from work (another fucked up place). Anger got the best of me, and at that moment, i impulsively blamed the carrying of grocerries for the occurance of that madness. Really, sleeping on it made me realise that, its not the grocerries or the bag or the laptop, its the sluts and bitches god throws in just to measure ones level of tolerance and irrationality. He won that one. I felt bad when I woke up this morning, coz she made breakfast for me and had sandwich packed for me. Haiz. I feel like the bitch.
*Irrational kid*
Now i've got my work cut out for me. Just great.
So PTS. I could smell the sporadic scent of its end. Aaaaah, I'm just hanging on to whatever it is that i have here. In a couple of weeks, I'll be gone... Gone and never coming back. Woo hooo.
I wanna make a memory
I wanna take a piece of time
You can make a melody
I can write a couple of lines...
Man, Bon jovi is hawt.
Comments