$$$

Countdown to my liberation: FOUR WEEKS & FOUR DAYS

WOW, a lil less than a month and I'll be free! I could get my usual stack of bracelets back on and wear flip flops whenever I leave home. Sheer liberation. *smiles*

Is national day coming soon? Coz it somehow feels like it is. I wish Singapore would grow more land, so some people like meself can live our simple lil dreams, to be farmers. I wanna wake up everyday to the crowing of the rooster. Lay hay for the horses to graze on and shovel up cow's poo. Have breakfast while milk bottling the young foal. Feed the roaming chicks, hen, geese, ducks, cows, goats, and occasionally, the lost pigs from the neighbouring farms. I'd have lunch while rubbing the tummy of my big fat cat. Milk the cows and sweep more poo. Frolick with the orphan baby elephants in the mud bank a mile away. A journey of benign teasing and endless torments by these majestic beasts, yet wholesome as can be. Lead the sheeps out for their evening walks and grass grazing antics. Ride into town to get my supplies and food for the livestock. When night falls, we dine by the bon fire, with roasted chicken and fish, all marinated with ingredients picked from the backyard. Rosemary, mint, basil, cinnamon, tumeric, ginger, curry leaves, lemon grass, the pretty lil essence of our eastern dishes, its about as fresh as it can ever get. We'd have freshly baked muffins and cupcakes for supper, topped with a mug of hot chocolate. Somedays, probably the weekends, we'd pop the cork and have ourselves some fine wine from the neighbouring wine cellar. I'd have my sisters set the mats out, together we'd lay down counting the never-ending trail of stars, talking about the cute shepherd who's been side-glancing my sisters, speaking of childhood crushes that were never known of. Mum and dad, on their black stallion trotting at the edges of the cliff, overlooking the vast city area and talking about our tomorrows. A mist of obsecurity hovers between the city and our lil land. On the morrow, I will again rise to the crow of the cock if not its pecking, should i decide to fall asleep under the potent night sky, and a new journey of mud bathing and poop cleaning begins.

Hmmm, unlikely huh. *sighs* It sounds more like an excerpt from McLoeds daughters... A dream is but a dream. I know, theres a high possibility of it not coming true, but hey, we should never undermine the power of divine intervention. *winks at god*



When am i getting paid?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness