Pretentious Bastards

Countdown to my liberation: TWO WEEKS & TWO DAYS


Actually, thanks to the ignorance of my so called temporary employers, I'm rightfully left with only 1 week and 2 days. Remember that thing about them thinking its only 8 weeks, well i relented to it and agreed.

Countdown to my liberation: ONE WEEK & TWO DAYS

I'm on it: Davidson, MaryJanice, "Undead and Unemployed."

Anyways, just to clear things up, I may not have the most overtly ruthless bunch of people in my office, but that is not to say how scheming, condescending and outrageously lacking of moral values these beings are. Ethically bankrupt. I would rather have my 'boss' shout and scold me in my face than have him talk to people around me about my whereabouts and what HE feels i should and should not be doing. Coz that way, I could easily slap him, then quit if i'm not already fired and put the issue to rest. Apparently the old white-haired ah pek asked one of the other chap, in the privacy of his lil office, wondering if the student has finished her report and why is the student so free, reading her book all day. At least now i know either someone's been reporting about me, or theres a camera somewhere near me which is in need of some tit-flashing, as soon as i could locate it. Balls! Well, MISTER, in case you haven't noticed, your freezing office only has ONE miserable computer with internet connection. Even so, I would have to stand in line and wait with the rest of the morons in the queue. So how the fuck am i suppose to get anything done? What, even if you want me to start imagining things, i would need a friggen Barney bag for heaven's sake! Secondly, the report was almost done, and a majority of it is done OUTSIDE working hours, rightfully, you should be paying me overtime for wasting my precious time on your crap. Thirdly, a report and a bloody presentation from a student whose name you didn't even have the decency to remember, seriously, I personally think you are asking for too much. What good would a report do besides eventually becoming fodder to your shredding machine? A fucking presentation. Man! A lot i need to do for the smidgen I'm paid. So why am I reading a book all day long? I'm fucking bored and theres nothing in this damn cave you work in interests me AND if you think I've been working so hard just because I am tapping away on my laptop, well you listen to this hard truth mister, I wasn't working. I was in fact bitching about the pathetic state i've gotten myself into, the hours of my youth i have allowed to be squandered away from my grasp, the children whose revision times you have snatched when you devoured my time with this stupid pretext of a PTS. Kiss my ass. I think i have aged a whole lot more, just while heaping my ass down in your building, my multiplied frown lines and my worsen back speaks volume of your doing. And god the faces of the people under your governance drives me insane. Having been here for a lil more than a month, I have learnt what a smiley person i am, and mind you, I don't even smile that much to begin with. Mornings are filled with rotten faces (there are essentially only 3 exceptions, ppl who actually smile) and as the day got later, people looked more and more like they are sucking on lemon or something. Smiles are thrown back in my face, greetings are left wafting through the air, unanswered. Motherfuckers. Perhaps, its my student status that does not render much respect nor acknowledgement from these beings.¿Pero Por quĂ©?

My parting note: Screw You!



Maybe I should just go awol for the whole of next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness