Powerful Pretense

Countdown to my liberation: THREE WEEKS & ONE DAY


I feel more and more like a writer everyday, regardless of how nonsensical my posts are or in this new alter ego, my writings are. I have unconsciously taken this whole dimension of pretense to a new level. Every morning, I set off to 'work'. In my sense, its a place where i sit, turn on the laptop and tell my tale. Yes, a modern day gypsy. *winks* Its the only thing thats keeping me going. The power of pretense.

SO, yes, i am bored and no, my work is not boring. Make some sense of out that will you. *grins*


This is someone else's post which essentially is a reply to someone else's post. Ok lah, its my sister's reply to a post from one of her friends. See, my friends don't wanna update their blogs, so desperate me had to go snooping around other people's friends to feed my insatiable kaypohness. Pffrrrt!


"...i wanna say that i feel the very same way too. i feel like as though i'm on a path leading to nowhere yet i still just have to go on because there's not another path in sight..."

Yeah, I wanna say that I feel the same, same way too. Then again, our stark age difference simply cannot be undermined. I'm several years ahead of you guys, on this uncharted path of no return. The thing here is, when you've already decided on that path, you should stick with it. Through thick or thin, through confusion and chaos. If you do get lost or hurled back to the start, get up, keep your head high and charge forward again. I've been lost too many times, and I'm now starting to just find bliss out of it, hell bask in it if you must. Yes, its not easy, especially since we have the tendency to let emotions rule us. Eventually, yes eventually, we will all get the hang of it. When that time comes, its our cue to switch path. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness