Peter-pattering out.
Countdown to my liberation: ONE WEEK & ONE DAY
Nothing heals me like a wholesome 12-hours sleep. I feel like a vampire after feeding. Rejuvenated, fresh and fully alert. Why do people say sleeping too much is bad? Ha, probably spoken words of the jealous ones.
I didnt have dinner and my lunch was merely what one could call a Malay salad. Barf! Despite all that I managed to wake up this morning feeling full in the tummy. Perhaps my hate and anger filled me up massively.
I desperately need a boyfriend, or at least thats what i think i need. Coz now even my parents (my dad mostly and i HATE him for that, that old man! My mum was actually surprisingly supportive and consoling, but since they usually do that bad cop/good cop tag team thing, i lump them up together) don't wanna listen to my bitchings about the hell i balloted for. He said I may be smart but i lack experience and that I should shut up and suck it in. Thanks man, it hurts so much, but thanks. A place of solace i once thought was permanent. My sisters are of course sweet and ever so willing to even up the scores, well thats just what i needed to hear. Seriously, I'm not even asking anyone to stomp into the 'hell' i'm at and stake the 'managing' Satan in the heart. All i ask of you is to listen and occasionally throw in some comforting retaliation. It would really mean a lot. Then again, if all guys are like the old man i have at home, then forget it, perhaps lesbianism would work better for me. Or i should just get a voice recorder, something that would listen and not talk back.
Make me disappear.
P.S.
Rest in peace Chris Benoit. Dun start picking a fight with Eddie though. I liked Eddie.
My fucking chair is making F-note noises again.
General consensus on week 7:
I think PTS is a major waste of time. For someone who already has an income from tutoring school students, PTS is time-consuming and it plants the seed of unsettlement and hate for working life. It extinguishes any spark of passion in a student and really makes one think of possible alternatives for a career. Apart from that, the workplace environment too play a vital role in allowing this PTS to be a successful venture for both the students and the school. However, given the kind of working environment I was exposed to, where bosses frequent erupt and shelling over the phone could overtly be heard ever so frequently, it dims the prospect of ever wanting to be part of this organization. It is such a shame to know that, the majority of our public housing estates are managed and represented by a rowdy bunch of white collared beings.
Nothing heals me like a wholesome 12-hours sleep. I feel like a vampire after feeding. Rejuvenated, fresh and fully alert. Why do people say sleeping too much is bad? Ha, probably spoken words of the jealous ones.
I didnt have dinner and my lunch was merely what one could call a Malay salad. Barf! Despite all that I managed to wake up this morning feeling full in the tummy. Perhaps my hate and anger filled me up massively.
I desperately need a boyfriend, or at least thats what i think i need. Coz now even my parents (my dad mostly and i HATE him for that, that old man! My mum was actually surprisingly supportive and consoling, but since they usually do that bad cop/good cop tag team thing, i lump them up together) don't wanna listen to my bitchings about the hell i balloted for. He said I may be smart but i lack experience and that I should shut up and suck it in. Thanks man, it hurts so much, but thanks. A place of solace i once thought was permanent. My sisters are of course sweet and ever so willing to even up the scores, well thats just what i needed to hear. Seriously, I'm not even asking anyone to stomp into the 'hell' i'm at and stake the 'managing' Satan in the heart. All i ask of you is to listen and occasionally throw in some comforting retaliation. It would really mean a lot. Then again, if all guys are like the old man i have at home, then forget it, perhaps lesbianism would work better for me. Or i should just get a voice recorder, something that would listen and not talk back.
Make me disappear.
P.S.
Rest in peace Chris Benoit. Dun start picking a fight with Eddie though. I liked Eddie.
My fucking chair is making F-note noises again.
General consensus on week 7:
I think PTS is a major waste of time. For someone who already has an income from tutoring school students, PTS is time-consuming and it plants the seed of unsettlement and hate for working life. It extinguishes any spark of passion in a student and really makes one think of possible alternatives for a career. Apart from that, the workplace environment too play a vital role in allowing this PTS to be a successful venture for both the students and the school. However, given the kind of working environment I was exposed to, where bosses frequent erupt and shelling over the phone could overtly be heard ever so frequently, it dims the prospect of ever wanting to be part of this organization. It is such a shame to know that, the majority of our public housing estates are managed and represented by a rowdy bunch of white collared beings.
Comments