Ba ha ha!
Countdown to my liberation: FOUR WEEKS & TWO DAYS
I asked, if there was any dress code i had to abide to, they said no. *smirks*
Today passed real quick. Probably because I actually enjoyed my leisurely pace. Simpang Bedok has good teh tarik. Not as great as the one at Arab St, but potent enough to keep me awake. It was such a pretty coincidence to have bumped into a pal of mine at the Bedok Library. I won't even try to explain my presence in a library during lunch break. Oh well, we had a good chat nonetheless, there were a lot of updating my database of gossips and wiping out old out-dated files. We walked and talked and sat on a conveniently located bench and continued yapping about yesterday, today and tomorrow. It was really nice. The strange thing was, we never did that before, but we felt totally at ease (hehe, well at least I was). Same JC, different streams. I guess when time passes you by and you are given another chance to meet, differences become similarities and nice people embrace it and rekindle friendships. Others trot by, in pretentious ignorance. It's their lost.
I asked, if there was any dress code i had to abide to, they said no. *smirks*
Today passed real quick. Probably because I actually enjoyed my leisurely pace. Simpang Bedok has good teh tarik. Not as great as the one at Arab St, but potent enough to keep me awake. It was such a pretty coincidence to have bumped into a pal of mine at the Bedok Library. I won't even try to explain my presence in a library during lunch break. Oh well, we had a good chat nonetheless, there were a lot of updating my database of gossips and wiping out old out-dated files. We walked and talked and sat on a conveniently located bench and continued yapping about yesterday, today and tomorrow. It was really nice. The strange thing was, we never did that before, but we felt totally at ease (hehe, well at least I was). Same JC, different streams. I guess when time passes you by and you are given another chance to meet, differences become similarities and nice people embrace it and rekindle friendships. Others trot by, in pretentious ignorance. It's their lost.
Comments