Pain

Countdown to my liberation: FOUR WEEKS & HALF A DAMN DAY

My neck aches. Whenever I turn to my left, my neck screams. Urgh.

My wallpaper keeps me going.

I think I blog a tad too much. Maybe not a tad, just too bloody much, have you seen my entries lately? They look like a massive blotch of migrating ants or something.

This shall be a short one.

I was here but now I'm going...

Hail Pablo Neruda!

Hail Oscar Wilde!

*Gallops away on my imaginary fire-breathing unicorn*

Gone.

(Back again, within the hour)

Okay, seriously, screw short posts. I have things in my head that needs to be let free.

I was too caught up in my plight for survival at work that I actually forgot to include my sister's Birthday wish on my blog! Oh my, spank me!

11 June 1990, marks the end of my solitude and my overwhelmingly suffocating domination of my parents' attention (phew!). I was the only child for a good five years and when she arrived, it was like I finally didn't have to sit at the front door waiting for my neighbour to come play with me. I was no longer alone at meal times and mummy had to spoonfeed an extra mouth, that leaves me enough time to finally savouring and chewing my food slowly. It was refreshing. Of course she didn't become my bitching-partner until a few years back, but her presence was god's answer to my silent prayers. Well part of it. That tale we shall leave for another day. Anyway, where was i?
Oh yes, the second sister. Oh crap, I think I should cut it short and just wish her my greetings lah, all this talk is making me emo and I dont wanna end up, "laying my head on her shoulders and slow dancing" into the fond memories of our childhood. Eeek, somebody shoot me.

So here's a damn HAppy 17th Birthday Alfieana Hiqma! Hahahhaahahah. I know I'm gonna get some form of retribution for publishing your disgusting middle name, I can handle that, considering my looming birthday as well. *waves at the peeking 22* And yes, I do love you. *a sudden wave of tremor rumbled through me* Thank you for being there.

*You didn't have to shake it, like you did, but you did, but you did. And i thank you!* Wooooooow!


If theres one thing I've learnt from watching Supernatural, it'd be, the power of tough love.


So, lets leave short entries to days that summons it.


(Back again)


I got my pay, its half of what i've been told. *rolls eyes* I'm never coming back. But justice must be served. Pursue!

I feel sick. -_-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness