*teet*
Countdown to my liberation: FIVE WEEKS & FOUR DAYS
Its been a month. Hurrah! *rolls eyes*
I need a vacation. A real vacation.

I did this at work. No, i do not work in some creative lil office with creative people around. Much to the contrary. I miss being numb and stupid, like i was in year one. Hehe...look how dorky i looked, actually, nothing much changed lah. But i kinda think the gerls looked better now. Hehe. Ahh, boredom picks on my sentimentality. *winks*
Its been a month. Hurrah! *rolls eyes*
I need a vacation. A real vacation.

I did this at work. No, i do not work in some creative lil office with creative people around. Much to the contrary. I miss being numb and stupid, like i was in year one. Hehe...look how dorky i looked, actually, nothing much changed lah. But i kinda think the gerls looked better now. Hehe. Ahh, boredom picks on my sentimentality. *winks*
Comments