Blarghariiidoo.

Ran out of things to write about... Bleagrh


1. Where is your cell phone?
* somewhere around, i call it when i
need it....

2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend?
* seriously?

3. Your hair?
* dry and badly in need of a better
conditioner.

4. Work?
* Never again!

5. Your father?
* In the room, with MY MOTHER...its late
at night and i wonder what are they
doing in there...hmmm

6. Your favorite thing/person?
* erm, none right nw...

7. Your dream last night?
* I was at the beach with a bunch of hot
naked dudes...

8. Your favorite drink?
* Green tea

9. Your dream car?
* Lamborghini with a chaffeur.

10. The room you're in?
* is a living room with the tv blasting.

11. Your pet?
* Ran away...

12. Your fears?
* Non existent...like real.

13. What do you want to be in 10
years?
* a mother *winks* I do, really.

14. Where did you hang out last night?
* bugis. vivo. little india with all the
hungry banglas.

15. What you're not good at?
* entertaining boredom.

16. Eyebrow rings on the opposite
sex.
* Hot.

17. One of your wish list items?
* I do not believe in having a wish list.

18. Where you grew up?
* Tampines.

19. The last thing you did?
* Peeled a scab on my leg.

20. What are you wearing?
* not much.

21. What aren't you wearing?
* my thinking cap.

22. The website GoofyAuctions.com
* has goofy auctions.

23. Your computer?
* Rocks.

24. Your life?
* unfulfilled

25. Your mood?
* lacklustre

26. Missing?
* school.

27. What are you thinking about right
now?
* hmmm, should i dig my ear with the
cotton bud or the ear picker?

28. Your car?
* would be my husband.

29. Your work?
* blardy BORING.

30. Your summer?
* is all year round.

31. Your relationship status?
* empty

32. Your favorite color?
* blue

33. When is the last time you laughed?
* 12 seconds and counting...

34. Last time you cried?
* im not telling you.

35. School?
* I cant wait! I wanna go back to
school!!!! I hate my status quo. Its
neither a holiday nor a school term. Its
crap at its finest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness