The more we get together

Countdown to my liberation: THREE WEEKS & THREE DAYS

I'm on it: Fonseca, Isabel, " Bury Me Standing, The Gypsies & Their journey."

I'm feeling so cold, lonely, ugly & hungry!

My back hurts.

I finally got a new chair, coz i got off my butt and started bitching to the GM's secretary. Muahahaha. I really don't care if she thinks I'm being petty. My reasons were really unselfish. The chair was making too much noise for the good of the meeting that was going on. Ha!

I bumped into a friend this morning while i was doing my usual routine, crawling to work looking as bad as i could. He took a while before he acknowledged me, probably trying to sieve through his head for any memory of this disheveled being before him. Anyways, he was on his way to East Coast Park at 8:30am. As obscene as that sounds (seriously, 8:30am?), I so wanted to tag along, the only thing thats stopping me from derailing off my route is my striped office pants, my overweight laptop and my less than comfortable pair of shoes. Besides, East Coast Park was exactly where i thought my work place was gonna be at. Duh! Im envious. Envious of every being who is now in that spot, previously occupied by me! My wanton affair with sleep and television and nachos and chocolate chip cookies and cupcakes and made up concoction of pretty-ending cookies. Yes, i used to have that much time. I once, at the start of this PTS, contemplated baking cupcakes for the peeps in the office on my last day here. Heh, I buried that thought two days into my PTS. The end is near, and i like (not like LIKE, just like) how its going so far.

Oh, another cause for panic. My hair is so dry and damaged, I freak out whenever i run my fingers through it. Well, my fingers never get to the end of the strands. It just gets stuck somewhere near the knotted end of the clumps of hair. I remember a time when i had to chop of my hair coz it was frizzing beyond control, no thanks to a double perm job. I think its happening again, this time without even needing the perms.


Yesterday was a good day. I spent my 1st four and a half of an hour reading a book. Zepezauer, Mark, "Boomerang!" Nah, there was hardly a thing about Australia in it. What it does is essentialy enlightens one on the History of the Arab/Middle East surmounting (I dunno man, I dun wanna imagine how much worse it could get) conflicts & how the US has been holding the reigns to all these pandemonium. It's bad, really. Scheming bastards. The problem here is that, its a vicious cycle of generation after generation of bush termites, creating a historical plethora of obscene megalomaniac ambitions. Its disgusting to know what people do for OIL.

I don't hate Americans, that would be too shallow and unfair, but I would be utterly mortified if i were an American.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness